Hello all! I'm glad that you've taken the time to journey through my ePortfolio. First, I would like to state that I currently attend Lehman College and am in my junior year. My major is Dietetics, Food, and Nutrition. My goal is to become a registered dietician and from there I will go to dental school to become a Holistic Dentist. I am in love with holistic health, and natural remedies. I am always eager to learn methods in which we can use to heal ourselves. I want to learn more about these things not just to better myself, but also those around me.

I am also a Lehman student transfer coach. I love working with people so by working with transfer students I can help ease their transition, and help them enjoy the upcoming semesters. By becoming a student transfer coach, it has taught me patience, and a bit of creativity. Helping someone may take less than a minute or a few hours but nevertheless I have witnessed how these transfer students come in melancholy and leave with peace and relief. I help inform these students on information whether it is for directions to a building or how to register for classes. I've also learned to think outside the box, trying to figure out different ways the program can reach out to all transfer students and even non transfer students to assist them.