Aside from my studies I keep myself active by coordinating outreach programs for the youth in my church. Above in the first picture, I took some of the youth to the lower section of the Bronx and we removed graffiti from the walls. 

In the next photo, we were volunteers for the ING marathon. We have also participated in walks against violence, breast cancer, etc. We have also visited the nursing homes and offer to sing songs of comfort and prayer. We are currently collecting clothes for a clothes drive and collecting money monthly for a child we have chosen to sponsor in Nigeria. 

In Lehman there is an annual community service event in honor of Earth Day known as "Gate 13 Clean Up". In this photo we the volunteers cleaned up a polluted and neglected strip of land right across from Lehman College on Jerome avenue.

Aside from those projects, I also assist as a volunteer in Lehman whenever possible. After hurricane Sand hit a few volunteers and I went to an area that was most affected by Sandy in Brooklyn and helped clean up a bar.